Why Use FAQ Videos?
When given a choice between Video and Text,
72% of people would rather use video to learn about a product or service.
Use Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) Videos to “Get Found” on the Internet!
Be where your prospects are with the answers they need.
Are Frequently Asked Questions Effective?
Are Frequently Asked Question Videos Effective?
•The two largest search engines, Google and YouTube (yes, YouTube is #2), love FAQ videos. Why? Because you are helping them help their customers
• The personality of the presenter can bring the viewer’s question to life
• The content is relevant – these are questions you probably get asked every day
• You are making eye contact and engaging with your audience. This begins establishing Know, Like and Trust which is critical to establishing a relationship
• People prefer to learn through video. It engages more of the senses and is easier to remember
• Attention spans for the average viewer are low. These FAQ videos can and should be short and to the point
• You can anticipate your customer’s problems and questions and add new videos as the need arises
• In return for providing your viewer with useful information, you can include a Call to Action in your video.
• Well-made FAQ videos will make your business look professional and polished
• If a customer emails you or your staff with a question, you can simply reply with a video link. This provides a consistent and complete answer to your customer for routine questions. You have more time for in-depth issues while delivering excellent service to all your customers
FAQ Video Samples
What our customers are saying:
David talks about the consistent quality he relies upon from Carolina Custom Video.
Topic: FAQ Videos
I saw a promotional video that they had on their website, and it was exactly what I was looking for.
He made us look really good by being able to pull everything together so quickly and put together a fantastic piece.