Carolina Custom Video has resumed our normal hours of 9 to 5m Monday through Friday. We have established new procedures to be in compliance with local, state and federal social distancing requirements and to protect you, us and those we both care about.
The new procedures are:
- Visits are by appointment only. When we confirm your appointment, we will request an email address. We will send you an email with the appointment time and a statement regarding copyright. By responding to the email, you confirm that you hold the copyright to the tapes we will be transferring (Sorry, we can’t transfer your “Gone with the Wind” VHS tape!).
- As of April 16, 2020, we have been restricted by Wake County to curbside drop off and pick up only, so we ask that you call when you arrive to drop off or pick up and there is a table set up for you to place your drop off and for us to place your pick up, maintaining the proper social distancing. We request that you please wear a mask. Our people will be wearing a mask during your visit.
- At this time, due to those same modifications, there will be no in office payment transactions. We ask that you make payment over the phone via Visa or Mastercard when we call for pickup.
- We will make every effort to keep a distance of at least six feet during your visit.
- We request that when you plan to bring in your tapes and/or film, please put all of it in a bag or box and let it sit for a day before bringing it in. When we have completed your order, we will place it in a bag or box. After pickup we recommend you let it sit for a day before you enjoy.