A Video DVD Makes a Great Gift For Mom!
Mother’s Day is just around the corner, what are you doing for YOUR mom?
Flowers? A card? Don’t have any idea? How about a DVD from Carolina Custom Video, customized by you, especially for her? Favorite family photos paired up with some of her favorite songs transferred to a video DVD can make a treasured and memorable gift for a very special Mom.
Photo Montage Video DVD
What better way to celebrate Mother’s Day than by reliving those special moments with Mom in a Video DVD Photo Montage? Purchase a Video Photo Montage DVD Package for as low as $94.95, and for a limited time, just in time for Mother’s Day, receive an additional DVD copy for yourself or another loved one, absolutely free!
Where To Start?
No appointment is required, you can come in anytime between 9-5, Monday-Friday to drop off your photos and music. Please follow these simple instructions BEFORE you come in, to save you some time after you arrive.
- Select the photos that you would like included in your final DVD, keeping in mind that, on average, we time the speed to allow 10 photos per minute.
- Get some stickers (ie yard sale price stickers, etc.) and number them with a Sharpie marker from 1 to however many photos you decide to include in your montage. Allow stickers to dry overnight if possible, to avoid any possibility of ink transfer from the stickers to the photographs.
- Put your photographs in the order in which you would like to see them on the final DVD, and number them using the number stickers you created in Step 2. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE THE NUMBERS DIRECTLY ONTO THE BACKS OF THE PHOTOGRAPHS! We’ve lost track of the number of times we’ve had to work with photographs that had ink transfer on the surface of the photo, from people numbering directly onto the backs of the photos.
- Select your music, keeping in mind the “10 photos per minute” suggestion, and using the total number of photos that you’ve selected as a guide, determine how many songs you will need to bring in to span the entire montage. You can bring music on original CDs, or just individual tracks on CDRs or USB flash or thumb drives.
- Create the edit list (see sample here) to tell us what two title screens you would like included in your video dvd, as well as a main DVD title so we’ll know how to label your finished DVD. Include which songs you’d like to go with which pictures and just bring everything in to our office.
Then, after you come to our office, we’ll check you in, get contact information, answer any questions you may have, and have you back on your way in no time.
Please call us today for more information! 919-319-6888
Consultations and estimates are free.
Free Video DVD copy offer expires May 11, 2012.